Once upon a time Aithne Jarretta tripped upon a ley line. Actually it had happened before, but she didn't realize the ramifications until later. She brushed the incident aside and climbed into her car. Real life was the important factor at the moment. However, those RL moments wove into meeting new friends--the kind most people never see and definitely don't chat much about.  Those friends came with persistent voices. Eventually Aithne brought them out of the closet and politely called them Muses. They became her virtual traveling companions and still journey with her today.  



One Response so far.

  1. Just wanted to say hi. I get together with some other girlfriends who like to write. One lives in Tarpon Springs, another in Safety Harbor, a couple in Clearwater, and I. Currently I'm in Hudson, FL, but I take my daughter to visit the grandparents in Clwr. We meet at either B&N or Panera Bread in TS for the free wi-fi. My email is lisagracebooks@yahoo.com

Leave a Reply